Psalms 71 Rescue Ministry
On Easter Sunday 2013 our church body pledged to support the work of our partners and missionary friends at New Love Outreach . We did this by sponsoring the college education of 3 young girls who are victims of sexual exploitation in Pattaya, Thailand and are in urgent need of experiencing a new kind of love: God's love.
NLO works by establishing friendships and relationships with the young girls, often as young as 14yrs old, who work in the bars and brothels of Pattaya Thailand. NLO finds new jobs and provides eductation and training for new life away from the sex industry and most importantly wins them to a new family in Christ Jesus.
This is difficult work, often painful and dissapointing work, breaking the cultural and economic chains that have these young girls in bondage. You can help be a part of the solution in several ways...
- Pray for our missionaries, Monica the leader in particular
- Pray for the girls working in the bars,
- Pray for the Bar Owners,
- Pray for the families of the girls,
- Pray for the men who visit these bars,
- Pray the bar will close and a legitimate business will replace it
2. Buy $15 NLO Bracelets
- special bracelets made by Thailand volunteers that when purchased the proceeds pays the bar fines of 1 young girl for 1 day to go to a ministry function, church, bible study or outreach event
3. Pledging your monthly financial support towards our education sponsorship that provides all housing, food and tuition for up to 4 yrs to for 1 girl.
For details how you can help us rescue her, click on this "Project Easter Rescue" link for details.